Dear project partners, thank you so much for joining me on this wonderful project. We have reached the end of the planning phase for our project. I can't wait to carry out and share our activities. Our most important goal in this project, "Exploring Village Life with My Family," is to include families as well. I wish us all success in this beautiful project.
Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
YanıtlaSilWe are happy to take part in this beautiful project. I would like to thank our founder and wish all project partners a successful and productive process.
YanıtlaSilMy students and I are very happy to be a part of this wonderful project. We are eagerly awaiting our events.
YanıtlaSil"We are very happy to take part in this project with my students, and we are really excited about the activities and working together."
YanıtlaSilI believe it will be a great project.
YanıtlaSilMy students and I are really enjoying the project. I am very happy to be working with you in such a wonderful project.
YanıtlaSil